Education should foster independent thinking, expectation and experimentation as a life long process. Our best endeavor to develop in each student the following characteristics:
- A mastery of the skills of communication and learning..
- The ability to think clearly, logically and independently.
- Understanding and appreciation of cultural, scientific, economic and political ideas and practices.
- Good health and physical fitness enabling the student to live an energetic, wholesome and productive life.
- Appreciate ethical and cultural values.
- A deep sense of commitment towards disciplines and justice.
- To equip the young ones with the qualities of a good citizen and those of an even better human being.
- To make them morally strong and socially responsible so that they may become ideal working professionals in the years to come.
- Self respect and the respect for the right of others.
- Honesty, sincerity, tolerance and generosity.
- Courage to face reality, optimism and dignity of labour.
- Quest for knowledge through observation, exploration, analysis and evaluation.
To gift the society educated, disciplined and honest citizen with an entirely different intellectual fibre. The one who has the knowledge and an insight to differentiate between accuracy and vagueness. A true patriot who believes and can safeguard our culture and heritage.
The course of studies is oriented towards the Central Board of Secondary Education Examination. The medium of instruction is English, the international language of today Hindi, however, has a vital role in the curriculum and is taught daily in our classes. The education is universal and liberal, firmly rooted in Indian history and tradition. The curriculum embraces English (Literature and Language), the vernacular and classical languages (Hindi, Sanskrit), History, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry Biology, Accountancy, Economics and Business Studies. In the higher classes the Commerce stream has been introduced. In the sphere of information and technology the study of Computers has formed a part and parcel of the curriculum.
Digital teaching through Smart Classes - EDUCOMP has made teaching easier, interesting and comprehensive. It has assumed an integral part of teaching methodology. Additional subjects like Moral Science / Value Education, Drawing and Craft with emphasis on Sports are a part of the daily time table. The whole course is operational as per the syllabus of N.C.E.R.T.
We do believe that the sole object of assessment is to find out the launching point from where the teacher can facilitate the child’s learning process. For us wrong answers are as important as correct answers for they provide us the true picture of the problem the child is facing.
Day - to - day evaluation of the students give us a complete picture. The grading system has been introduced as per C.B.S.E norms. We ensure that there ought to be no failures. The formative and summative assessments especially in the higher classes insure a fruit full result. The continuous comprehensive evaluation enables us to evaluate the student on his / her all round performance. Methodology of assessment enables us to get a true picture of the student.
To instil a deep sense of commitment towards Discipline and Justiceand to equip every child with the qualities of a good citizen and an even better human being. To make them morally strong and socially responsible so that they become ideal working professionals who not only contributes through his knowledge but continue to improve it too